• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,146 posts in this topic

I thought I would break the ice in this thread with this one I picked up from the mail today. Believe it or not, I purchased it from the original owner. He had picked it from the shelf when he was a little boy (so he says). Spine is in rough shape, but the top staple still holds the cover on. The colors on the cover are amazing, the scan does not seem to do it justice.

ArchieComicsStarringArchieAndrews.jpg

I thought I would break the ice in this thread with this one I picked up from the mail today. Believe it or not, I purchased it from the original owner. He had picked it from the shelf when he was a little boy (so he says). Spine is in rough shape, but the top staple still holds the cover on. The colors on the cover are amazing, the scan does not seem to do it justice.

:o

Liefeld drew GA comics?

Every single one of these has a coupon or two cut out so they're probably not worth very much, but the stories are all intact, should be some fun reading. 71 books in total.

comicscans001-2.jpg

Send them to PVC, they may not notice

That will be some fun reading! Nice score! (thumbs u

Here are 3 of the books I picked up from the London con. My thanks goes to Nick (F_T) and Bob Storms, I owe you gentlemen a beverage :cloud9:

Batman #181 CGC 9.4 White Pages

Bat181.jpg

Batman #228 CGC 9.6 Off-White to White Pages

Batman223.jpg

Batman #232 CGC 9.8 Off-White to White Pages

Batman232.jpg

Here are 3 of the books I picked up from the London con. My thanks goes to Nick (F_T) and Bob Storms, I owe you gentlemen a beverage :cloud9:

Batman #181 CGC 9.4 White Pages

Bat181.jpg

Batman #232 CGC 9.8 Off-White to White Pages

Batman232.jpg

:golfclap: