• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,197 posts in this topic

Went out to look at a collection today and came away with a shortbox full of fun stuff. The X-Men appear unread, as do the Avengers that are not pictured. Here are some quick pics of the highlights.

Skipped a crawfish boil/kegger to buy/grade/catalog comics while watching Evil Dead 2. I am officially a giant, irredeemable nerd. :cloud9:

pic3-2.jpg

pic2-1.jpg

pic1-1.jpg

And the rich get richer... :baiting:

Great buy Andy. Wish I could find stuff like that around OKC.

Not new to my collection but I was going through some boxes readying for eBay when I came across these items.

I thought this was quite cool, a Batman #500 signed by Joe Quesada & Kevin Nowlan plus a copy of Comic Talk #7.

Bat500.jpg

Here are some comic shop posters that my LCS gave me, back when I was collecting everything Batman.

BatPoster3.jpg

BatPoster2.jpg

BatPoster1.jpg

And I have no idea what this is, just a piece of card... anyone, any ideas?

DCDrawing.jpg

I also picked this up from my LCS yesterday. Ive gotten into the statues lately and had been eyeing this for a couple months and the owner gave me an AWESOME cant pass up deal yesterday!

The thing is HUGE and the base must weigh 5lbs. Its almost 2 feet tall and pure awesomeness for me! I didnt even know it lit up until i got it home and unpacked. I couldnt stop staring at it all day yesterday :cloud9:

Great-Ultron-Premium-Format-Figure-4_1314125727.jpg

I also picked this up from my LCS yesterday. Ive gotten into the statues lately and had been eyeing this for a couple months and the owner gave me an AWESOME cant pass up deal yesterday!

The thing is HUGE and the base must weigh 5lbs. Its almost 2 feet tall and pure awesomeness for me! I didnt even know it lit up until i got it home and unpacked. I couldnt stop staring at it all day yesterday :cloud9:

SWEEEET!!! (worship)

Ultron's my favorite Avengers villain; where can I get one of those?

Thanks!

Same here although Thanos is a VERY close 2nd. I got mine at my LCS but i assume you can order one although shipping must cost a TOn since its heavy as hell.

I did see online that there is another version(that i actually like a little better) where he is pointing with one of his hands instead of at his sides.

Wow that is beautiful, congrats on the awesome addition.

Went out to look at a collection today and came away with a shortbox full of fun stuff. The X-Men appear unread, as do the Avengers that are not pictured. Here are some quick pics of the highlights.

Skipped a crawfish boil/kegger to buy/grade/catalog comics while watching Evil Dead 2. I am officially a giant, irredeemable nerd. :cloud9:

pic3-2.jpg

pic2-1.jpg

pic1-1.jpg

Well done sir! Bravo!

Personal Grail, Epopeya #1 (June 58'). This was a series that recounted Battles from all over the world. This first issue was about the Battle for Chapultepec; The stand of the Mexican Military Academy when The US invaded Mexico. I graduated from that Academy and thought it was neat that this was one of the battles being recounted and that it was put as the First issue. :headbang: :headbang: This is the only issue I have ever come across, and now....I own it!!!

Front

017.png

Back

018.png

Love Ultron! And this is an awesome piece. I would love to have one of these myself...

SWEEEET!!! (worship)

Ultron's my favorite Avengers villain; where can I get one of those?

If any of you guys are really interested in getting the same Ultron statue, i found this (no affiliation whatsoever with the seller (thumbs u )

I know it retails for $324.99 so this is a pretty decent deal imo. Considering how much it weighs, the $21 for shipping doesnt sound bad either. The freaking box is as big as a suitcase so i figured shipping would be almost double that!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NIB-Sideshow-Great-Ultron-Premium-Format-Figure-LE-Low-/150798347380#ht_500wt_1180