• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,136 posts in this topic

This just arrived yesterday and now I finally have a file copy of this book! :whee:

Silver Age Kirby cover and one of the few high grade copies that does not carry a CROW or lower page designation. :cloud9:

America%2527s%2520Best%2520TV%2520Comics%2520-%2520CGC%25209.6%2520Universal%2520-%2520File%2520Copy.jpg

This just arrived yesterday and now I finally have a file copy of this book! :whee:

Silver Age Kirby cover and one of the few high grade copies that does not carry a CROW or lower page designation. :cloud9:

America%2527s%2520Best%2520TV%2520Comics%2520-%2520CGC%25209.6%2520Universal%2520-%2520File%2520Copy.jpg

When I nab the Boston 9.8, you can have my 9.8 OW File Copy (thumbs u

When I nab the Boston 9.8, you can have my 9.8 OW File Copy (thumbs u

:whee:

You are the man PiP!

Are you sure Stewart won't mind it going to me when you upgrade?

I suppose we could arm wrestle for it or something... hm

Edited by Clouded9

So my girlfriend gave me my second anniversary gift! Here it is..(sorry for the crappy iPhone pic)

8eb9a9b4.jpg

First a Bats 121 and now this? I think it is high time to put a ring on that girls finger! :baiting:

So my girlfriend gave me my second anniversary gift! Here it is..(sorry for the crappy iPhone pic)

8eb9a9b4.jpg

First a Bats 121 and now this? I think it is high time to put a ring on that girls finger! :baiting:

Agreed.
She's a keeper. :foryou:

8eb9a9b4.jpg

Agreed.

She now has him right where she wants him. :devil:

Agreed.

She now has him right where she wants him. :devil:

First a Batman 25, 121, 6, and the signed Don Larsen jersey! She's definitely a keeper. Looks like I might have to start looking for a ring. And Shark you're totally right!! doh!:ohnoez: