• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,146 posts in this topic

Well you all probably read about the unpleasent events with NM 98 last week, i didn't want to resurrect all that but i did want to post the happy conclusion and boy did it make me happy! I couldn't believe it when this arrived in the post this morning. There are so many nice people on these boards but i really wasn't excpecting this.

The person wishes to remain anonymous but i've thanked him as best i could with words. Made my week, month, maybe even year. Here it is :)

2lk9tkw.jpg

I hope its the person who originally reneged, and he's doing it now not to get people off his back, but instead to make things right.

My reprint of #1 will have to do for now, but this was the last issue I needed for the rest of the set. I don't think the book was ever opened. The spine isn't cracked, the edges are sharp ... other than the lower right front corner, it could have just come off the stands.

OSPG3.jpg

My reprint of #1 will have to do for now, but this was the last issue I needed for the rest of the set. I don't think the book was ever opened. The spine isn't cracked, the edges are sharp ... other than the lower right front corner, it could have just come off the stands.

OSPG3.jpg

(worship)

OSPG3.jpg

(worship)

That is so crazy to see one so nice,kudos to you.Mine are always dog eared and the covers falling off.

OSPG3.jpg

Lovely copy Antman, bet there is some great ads and prices in it. :cloud9:

TOS54WhiteMountain.jpg

very nice, i went to a book shop a short way from my house, a really small smelly old bookshop which had a ton of comics priced at around £2 each, loads of Iron Man and had some giant sized priced at £20, i may go alone (without the lady and child) and spend a good hour or so checking it out without the dissaproving tone of a woman