• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,146 posts in this topic

Its bad enough my phone browser wants to commit suicide after greggy posts trying to get all those pics to download. When someone then quotes it and doubles them up, my phone almost catches fire! lol

Not a comic but i've wanted one of these FOREVER but they always have ridiculous BIN prices. Finally found one at auction that went for a good price! :cloud9:

JUGGY.jpg

Very nice :applause:

Is it a Bowen 'bronze'?

Its bad enough my phone browser wants to commit suicide after greggy posts trying to get all those pics to download. When someone then quotes it and doubles them up, my phone almost catches fire! lol

Not a comic but i've wanted one of these FOREVER but they always have ridiculous BIN prices. Finally found one at auction that went for a good price! :cloud9:

JUGGY.jpg

Very nice :applause:

Is it a Bowen 'bronze'?

Yeah, ive wanted the Bronze Hawkeye, Thanos and Juggernaut FOREVER! I already have the regular Hawkeye so that seems like a waste. I also have the regular Thanos but the Bronze one looks so cool i would still get it if i could ever find a good price.

The Juggernaut usually gets listed with like a $350 BIN and then $40 more for shipping. This one was an auction and no one bid. Starting bid was kinda high but still WAAAAY cheaper than other ones ive seen. One nutjob has it with a $600 BIN! Thats just crazy!

Zarduzi, i believe it is 13inches but it could be 15.5inches. Its standard Bowen statue size.

must we quote long posts?

my Shazam! #1 9.4 arrived today

we must

fair play sir, anyway here is the Superman Bronze i want

superman-bronze-statue.jpg

there is a nice painted bronze to but the pose is very Batman

That is cool, where do you get those?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SUPERMAN-RETURNS-BRONZE-STATUE-WATCH-RARE-WB-DC-/260848523861?pt=US_Comics_Apparel_and_Accessories&hash=item3cbbc89a55#ht_2501wt_1141

I dont follow those so i dont know what they usually go for or if thats a good price or not. Based on what the Marvels go for, that seems kind of high to me but maybe its more rare than the Marvel bronze statues (shrug)

i've seen it at £200 UK which is around $312 US, just have to wait and land lucky

+1

I came REAL close to just saying F it! and getting the bronze Juggernaut like 10 times. I dont think i had ever seen it for less than like $325-350 before but finally someone actually put one in a auction instead of a BIN and i got it for $250. if you wait around, you will eventually find one fairly cheap.

Also, most people advertise these as new when they really arent. It seems like EVERY single one says in the description "NIB, only opened to inspect for damage and take pics!". of course, then when it arrives, it has freaking dust on it meh

Once in a blue moon though, you'll get an actual honest seller who will say it was displayed but is still in perfect condition. Once someone says it was displayed, the price PLUMMETS. if you can wait around and find one of those, that will probably be your best bet (thumbs u

Its bad enough my phone browser wants to commit suicide after greggy posts trying to get all those pics to download. When someone then quotes it and doubles them up, my phone almost catches fire!
Hey, it is hard to just say "Nice books Greggy". You have to quote all his books or he will not have any idea what you are talking about. :facepalm:

Its bad enough my phone browser wants to commit suicide after greggy posts trying to get all those pics to download. When someone then quotes it and doubles them up, my phone almost catches fire!
Hey, it is hard to just say "Nice books Greggy". You have to quote all his books or he will not have any idea what you are talking about. :facepalm:

lol

On a computer it doesnt really matter but on a iphone or iPad, DAMN it sucks!!!

When he posts 30 books and then 5 people quote it, it takes my iPad/iphone like 20 freaking minutes to load the page and all the photos! :frustrated:

lol

When he posts 30 books and then 5 people quote it, it takes my iPad/iphone like 20 freaking minutes to load the page and all the photos! :frustrated:

Or Greg could not put as many books in one post as he does now..... :idea:

lol

Or Greg could not put as many books in one post as he does now..... :idea:

Hey, greggy is da man! He can post all 278 copies of Strawberry Shortcake 1 that he unearthed, thats what this thread is for. I dont know why people need to quote it 50 times though to tell him "Sweet book!". It would work just as well to just put his name in the quote tag and everyone would know what they are talking about.

Have mercy on the poor smartphones and pads people! They have feelings too :)

Like this.....

Sweet books greggy!!! (worship)

Was that so difficult?

(thumbs u

Or at least just quote 2 or 3 of the books....

Edited by Shark

Very cool Thor piece. (thumbs u

Champions1suscha.jpg

MP1suscha.jpg

Dang, i missed this!

AWESOME books there Peter!

I dont know how i missed that Champions 1 but that is AWESOME! (worship)

Of course, i'm posting my pathetic little 8.5 Pedigree Warlock 1 and Peters gotta smack me down with a 9.6 Pedigree! :sorry:

lol