• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,195 posts in this topic

What's the condition of the TTA#70, looks pretty nice.

The seller said it was VG+ but from the pictures he sent me it looks nicer than that...

Gosh I'd say so, nice pick up.

Thanks, Im very pleased with it...My grading ability is not the best (still a work in progress)..but I feel like ive got a bargain

Apparently the Bethlehem copy:

T2eC16VHJHwE9n8iiHNLBQD54TBueg60_3.jpg

And that is one of the tougher Thor books to get in HG. White pages :cloud9:

CGC will relabel it if you can work on getting the provenance figured out. I know they did it with a Sgt. Fury Green River that I found on eBay. Brad, Redhook, and Shin helped me in getting the book properly labeled.

Edited by arexcrooke

NICE! I was wondering why you bought a non ped! lol

I dont think i have any Bethlehems, are those dates stamps indicative of a bethlehem book? If so, definitely worth a resub for the Ped notation and hopefully a bump since that looks like an AMAZINGLY nice 9.4! (worship)

CGC will relabel it if you can work on getting the provenance figured out. I know they did it with a Sgt. Fury Green River that I found on eBay. Brad, Redhook, and Shin helped me in getting the book properly labeled.

Hey bud good to know. I'm hoping it has the typical Beth store stamp on the back as that might be all that I need to get this through. The Thor run is looking sweet these days and the price was right on this copy too. :cloud9:

Hey bud good to know. I'm hoping it has the typical Beth store stamp on the back as that might be all that I need to get this through. The Thor run is looking sweet these days and the price was right on this copy too. :cloud9:

No problem. I never had a Bethlehem so I dont know much about it. But I do remember that book being tough to find in decent shape. Now, this was years ago and before pressing came into the mainstream. But iirc, I had at best a VF- copy when I put the 126-502 run together about 5-6 years ago.