• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,162 posts in this topic

I'm still riding the high of winning them today. Tomorrow ill try to figure out a way to pay for them! :o

ap42.jpg

ap52.jpg

ap53.jpg

ap57.jpg

:o(worship)

Did you win the lottery or something? gorgeous books...

Edited by Twistty1

I'm still riding the high of winning them today. Tomorrow ill try to figure out a way to pay for them! :o

ap57.jpg

Jason, do you have any idea what Doug paid for this copy back in the day ? I do, it was the first 9.8 to surface. How much did you pick it up for BTW ?

Congrats on some killer books :applause:

Yeah, he paid almost exactly triple what I paid today back in 2009 :o

Further proof that you should NEVER break the bank for a single highest graded SA Marvel! There's almost always going to be another 9.6-9.8 that comes to light. In this case, a BUNCH including another 9.8 Pedigree copy.

ap57.jpg

Jason, do you have any idea what Doug paid for this copy back in the day ? I do, it was the first 9.8 to surface. How much did you pick it up for BTW ?

Congrats on some killer books :applause:

Further proof that you should NEVER break the bank for a single highest graded SA Marvel! There's almost always going to be another 9.6-9.8 that comes to light. In this case, a BUNCH including another 9.8 Pedigree copy.

:boo: well I don't feel so bad on the measly hits I've taken on some of my BA books then... lol congrats, that's a huge book no matter what the price drop is, and the others are nothing to sneeze at either.

ap42.jpg

ap52.jpg

ap53.jpg

ap57.jpg

:o(worship)

Did you win the lottery or something? gorgeous books...

I wish!

MUCH more likely there's a BIG sales thread in my near future! :cry:

ap42.jpg

ap52.jpg

ap53.jpg

ap57.jpg

....that Avengers57 is going to look SO nice popped out of that slab and in a mylar :whee: Congrats. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

:roflmao:

You are a funny dude Jimbo!!!

A few months back I bought this INSANELY nice frame in the comicconnect auction that belonged to Nic Cage. I've been trying to decide what to put in it and I think I definitely know now what's going in it! (thumbs u

ap42.jpg

ap52.jpg

ap53.jpg

ap57.jpg

....that Avengers57 is going to look SO nice popped out of that slab and in a mylar :whee: Congrats. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

I'll take the Avengers 53 :cloud9:

Donation are always gratefully accepted :insane:

Batman #56 CGC 8.0 Off-White to White Pages

Batman56.jpg

Batman #155 CGC 9.0 Off-White Pages

Batman155.jpg

Worlds Finest Comics #8 CGC 8.5 White Pages - Big Apple

WorldsFinest8.jpg

DC drek - best kindling ever :baiting:

:jokealert:

Nice books (thumbs u

You said it bro (thumbs u .

Doug dropped 30K on the book when it was listed on Pedigree. Well, actually he must've only paid the consignor 27K as the house "took" the 10%.

In any case, great buy of a great book.

This arrived today! :whee:

Captain%2520America%2520100%2520-%2520CGC%25209.4%2520Universal.jpg

Very nice copy indeed :applause:

+1 - nice book (thumbs u

Nice... Your definitely on now... great book...

Thanks for the comments guys. I'm really happy to have it as I have been wanting to check this book of my want list for some time now.

Repost from the BA forum. July CL wins. Thought I got both for a good price, but for whatever reason I'm just not as excited with these books as much as I thought I would be.

RAD92C23201273_164310.jpg

RAD346AD201275_181444.jpg

Repost from the BA forum. July CL wins. Thought I got both for a good price, but for whatever reason I'm just not as excited with these books as much as I thought I would be.

RAD92C23201273_164310.jpg

I'd be very excited with this one....

ap42.jpg

ap52.jpg

ap53.jpg

ap57.jpg

Man, those RMs are always impressive.