• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,148 posts in this topic

IMG_0616.JPG

IMG_0614.JPG

IMG_0615.JPG

IMG_0613.JPG My second copy of 101. 3rd if you count the reprint... Here's a group shot. I got the other two a while back.

IMG_0624.JPG Best Copy Left, New beater middle, 90s reprint right!

And a (Beater) mini grail for me:

IMG_0618.JPG This is my ASM 129. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

Everything is attached, tight centerfold, decent OW Pages. I'll toss it in the PGM board just for kicks, but I doubt I'll ever sub it.

Gave $60 for it, $40 for the rest of the lot. Now off to join the ASM 129 club!

:cloud9:

Just another piece I picked up for my art collection. Love these painted covers they are so large and awesome in person.

Ken Barr cover to Marvel Preview 11

Really enjoyed this series a kid.

A picture

sl001_zps32c89954.jpg

and now a scan

MarvelPreview11Cover_zpsb42baed6.jpg

Friggin sweet! (worship)

Ken Barr is so underappreciated. :applause:

If I sell the comics I want to sell this weekend. I plan on getting another cover I have been eyeing. Looking to downsize my collection while at the same time making it more enjoyable to me.

Friggin sweet! (worship)

Ken Barr is so underappreciated. :applause:

If I sell the comics I want to sell this weekend. I plan on getting another cover I have been eyeing. Looking to downsize my collection while at the same time making it more enjoyable to me.

Can't argue with that logic. I've been thinking of doing something similar myself. ^^

I have about 40 boxes of comics I've read once then they get put away never to really be seen again. Converting them to art gives me joy every time I look at my walls.