• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,143 posts in this topic

Very nice, I have a lot of those, great reading material and super under appreciated.

Just picked these up a comic clearance. Buck a book. All Blossom appearances except for one and best of all; all 75 cent Canadian Variants. :)
Edited by kidcolt

Well these are my first new pickups to arrive since joining the board, so thought I'd join in on this thread.

In the past I was primarily a new comic buyer just filling the odd holes in my runs, but I got into sketches and autos at my first show just before joining the boards. Then after joining as I set out to figure out what my focus was going to be it turned out to be very unfocused :screwy:

Anyway, one of the things I wanted to get were some CGC SS of some of my favorite creators on key books. That means different things to different people of course. For me that means Jim Lee on original Wildstorm books as I was a huge Wildstorm junkie.

IMG_2689_zpsb4635460.jpg

IMG_2692_zps27e1e84d.jpg

Then my other focus is to go back and get a full run of my first super-hero book Avengers (which will take a long time, but I'm starting), so picked up an earlier item and also picked up one SS of Brian Michael Bendis.

IMG_2696_zpsa621d473.jpg

IMG_2694_zps2105e8e5.jpg

All came from the same seller on E-bay so it was certainly a factor in enticing a few extra purchases.

Sorry for the photos, my scanner's too small for slabs, so I guess I need another one of those too. doh! Lots more incoming as I went a little crazy to start on here - learning self control will be a challenge!

Awesome. I am still missing a few but I have all the keys.

Went back and picked up a ton more on the weekend. All 75 cent cover. Those 1982-85 issues are very hard to find in any condition, let alone this nice. Now have a complete high grade Blossom set.

Been patiently waiting for over a decade for the price on this book to come back to earth. Could wait no longer....

s3Yokt3.jpg

OH....MY... (worship)

Unbelievable. I can't imagine the feeling of owning that book! Congratulations! WOW! :applause:

Some odds and sods I got this week.

Big John's awesome art-book:

RIMG1162_zps34a28502.jpg

Spider-Man treasury. Wanted to get this for the Ditko art in the larger size.

RIMG1161_zpsd4fde7e0.jpg

Batman Long Halloween and Dark Victory hardcovers. Been trying to find these two books locally for AGES. (Dust jackets removed).

lh_zpsa57c6045.jpg

dv_zps4e511ba9.jpg

A little nostalgia:

w_zpsd5c22685.jpg