• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,136 posts in this topic

Nice pickup. WHite pages too. Looks better than the grade. Something on the back or with the spine?

Thanks, I agree. Bottom staple is kind of dark. There is a diagonal crease/fold from the Torches' knees(?) through the bottom of the cover, but it doesn't show due to the background color (and doesn't break color throughout). A chip or two by the buildings, although one is just folded back ( I wish I could get at it!). Pretty happy with it.

More crappo Avengers drek for me. Got these in the HA auction last night for my run :luhv:

lf_zps31f1432f.jpeg

av84_zps132ccd45.jpeg

av89_zps7246594f.jpeg

av104_zps120df81b.jpeg

av106_zpsf3e75151.jpeg

surprised you slummed to 8.5 on the 84

Yeah, i knew i'd catch flak on that one :blush:

8.5's dont bother me as long as its one defect that brings it down usually. From the scan it looks like a 9.4-9.6 book with one little scrunch on the outer cover. Either way, i need an 84 and it went cheap so my OCD required the purchase :eek:

Yeah, i knew i'd catch flak on that one :blush:

8.5's dont bother me as long as its one defect that brings it down usually. From the scan it looks like a 9.4-9.6 book with one little scrunch on the outer cover. Either way, i need an 84 and it went cheap so my OCD required the purchase :eek:

Funk got an 8.5? Is the world coming to an end?

The dealers in Chicago must have loved you buying all the junk they can't get anyone else to buy. :baiting:

You wish you could buy my chit.

The dealers in Chicago must have loved you buying all the junk they can't get anyone else to buy. :baiting:

You wish you could buy my chit.

:cloud9: