• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,166 posts in this topic

Great books. Why slow down when you can have these now.

lol, thanks! That's kind of my philosophy it seems. I told myself with the Star Wars in particular, "Self, those Star Wars issues are only going to get more and more expensive the closer we get to the new movies." That logic was enough to convince me. The Joe was just too good a price to pass up. :eyeroll:

I had no idea Zorak was in the SWU...

-slym

Ha! I hadn't thought of that before, but yeah, it really does resemble him. All those classic characters on the cover....and then there's bug dude photobombing it....and bunnies. Alrighty. (shrug)

Still working and plodding my way through the OO collection I bought awhile back...

Anyway, I was working on what I deemed the 'war section' of the collection and here is a small sample of some of the books and thought I would share...

BLITZ1_zps25dc59a0.jpg

BLITZ4_zpse244c0df.jpg

CAPSTORM11_zps49164c2e.jpg

DCSPECIAL26_zps1331e024.jpg

MOW1_zpsaaf090a2.jpg

OATW229_zpsd412599d.jpg

SSW152_zpse07181a6.jpg

SSW154_zps7248c300.jpg

SSW157_zps016c3ce8.jpg

OFF146_zps8eec9c44.jpg

WW58_zpsec698c14.jpg

WW71_zps876323e6.jpg

WW93_zpsa9419cfa.jpg

One thing going through all these books has reminded me of was just how freaking awesome Joe Kubert art still is...

This is the first comic in my collection, when I moved north of Toronto my new school had a Comic swap reading program. The first book you took was free, and you had to bring it, or a different one back to get another. I loved this book and it started me collecting. So I never did end up trading it back in.

large.jpg

Today at FanExpo I was able to get a copy that presents a little better lol

large.jpg

[font:Georgia]

I watch this book change hands a couple of times

since Rich first introduce it.

I am happy to announce that now

its in a PERMANENT HOME.

The one and only CGC SS 9.8 Flash # 1 [/font]

:cloud9::luhv::cloud9::luhv:

Flash1SS_zps6b86411c.jpg

This is the first comic in my collection, when I moved north of Toronto my new school had a Comic swap reading program. The first book you took was free, and you had to bring it, or a different one back to get another. I loved this book and it started me collecting. So I never did end up trading it back in.

large.jpg

Today at FanExpo I was able to get a copy that presents a little better lol

large.jpg

That's cool! Love the Conan books. :applause: