• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,143 posts in this topic

I actually bought a lot of books this week - 10 HG WWBN's 3 of the X-Men reprints I have been looking for and of course a few DC Horror book, but the one I liked the best was this copy of Crisis #1 I snagged for $5 at the LCS, my LCS rarely ever gets in any new books, but I was shooting the 893censored-thumb.gif with the owner about artists etc, they know I'm a big Perez fan so he tells me he got a few crisis books in - I have a look, the number 1 was - well Ill let the scan speak for itself cloud9.gif

Crisis1.jpg

smile.gif hey guys. new to these boards. just wanted to say hey to everybody. and thought i would reply to the question. lets just say i'm happy my wife didnt leave me after this buying spree. (anybody have change so i can eat?)

new this week:

uncanny x-men 101 vf

uncanny x-men 100 fine

giant size x-men 1 fine

fantastic four 30 vg

gi joe 21 nm

uncanny x-men 134 vf

uncanny x-men 135 vf

uncanny x-men 129 fine

uncanny x-men 126 fine

uncanny x-men 137 fine

uncanny x-men 136 vg/fine

uncanny x-men 141-142 vf and vg

yay.gif whoohoo i'm broke!!!!!

smile.gif hey guys. new to these boards. just wanted to say hey to everybody. and thought i would reply to the question. lets just say i'm happy my wife didnt leave me after this buying spree. (anybody have change so i can eat?)

new this week:

uncanny x-men 101 vf

uncanny x-men 100 fine

giant size x-men 1 fine

fantastic four 30 vg

gi joe 21 nm

uncanny x-men 134 vf

uncanny x-men 135 vf

uncanny x-men 129 fine

uncanny x-men 126 fine

uncanny x-men 137 fine

uncanny x-men 136 vg/fine

uncanny x-men 141-142 vf and vg

yay.gif whoohoo i'm broke!!!!!

27_laughing.gif welcome to the boards. Nice comics there. A bit of an x-men fan then 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

congrats on the archie kilt :P

Thankin ye kindly. Looking forward to having a careful read of it (since it's my first copy and havent read an archie before) and then who knows. Might put it in my cgc queue if it's nice enough smile.gif

Edited by kiltman

nice COIE pickup. i have to get my run slabbed some day. they're all...well, i don't want to jinx myself. Suffice to say that your scan and my books could be twins.

i picked up a run yesterday of Avengers 181-189 on the Bay for 21 bucks shipped. The scans on the auction showed the books as 9.0-9.4 candidates, but we will have to see. either way, it fills a rather sizable hole in a run i've only started recently collecting.

still need a 177 in nm but will have to wait until next month as i am already through my budget for this one