• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,158 posts in this topic

FINALLY got a Luke Cage, Hero for Hire #1, which completes the entire 126-issue run for me!!!!! FINALLY!!!!! Just a reader copy, but I've been chasing one for a while. Now I can sit down and read the entire run from start to finish. Then I'll be an official jive turkey. smile.gif

FINALLY got a Luke Cage, Hero for Hire #1, which completes the entire 126-issue run for me!!!!! FINALLY!!!!! Just a reader copy, but I've been chasing one for a while. Now I can sit down and read the entire run from start to finish. Then I'll be an official jive turkey. smile.gif

Congrats! I know you've been working on that run for a while. thumbsup2.gif

Thanks!! grin.gif I'm glad that particular quest is now over; I look forward to reading them. The funny thing was, while I was waiting for it to arrive, I saw one in a LCS for a dollar less than I'd paid (I knew that would happen, so I just laughed about it).

Thanks!! grin.gif I'm glad that particular quest is now over; I look forward to reading them. The funny thing was, while I was waiting for it to arrive, I saw one in a LCS for a dollar less than I'd paid (I knew that would happen, so I just laughed about it).

Thats how it allways happens

What's an LSC?

As you might have seen in a thread, I just got married last Friday. My lovely wife really surprised me with this... cloud9.gif

HumanTorch20.jpg

My wife rocks!! hail.gifhail.gif

she does.

How much you want for it? gossip.gifshy.gif

In my new pursuit of attempting to buy raw wherever I can, I got these in the mail today...

Avengers40.jpg

...and this one...

Avengers43.jpg

...and this one, which is an absolute [embarrassing lack of self control] to get with any sort of decent register on the spine...

FantasticFour67.jpg

Major kudos go to Ted Vanliew at Superworld for turning up these beauties.

Cheers, Teddie-Boy! thumbsup2.gif

What's an LSC?

I don't know, but as you can see in my post, I typed LCS. Not sure what the issue is here.