• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,146 posts in this topic

Nice pickup! thumbsup2.giffrown.gif

Andy, you wuss!

Awesome book Burntboy. One I wasn't aware of until I started visiting these boards and I now consider it one of the best covers ever imo. Sweet.

I would have had to take out a loan for it, and that's territory I am not going to stray into unless it's for a car, a house, or a hooker. makepoint.gif

just closed the deal with Mark Zaid on this one an hour ago. there was some forum interest in this book and i kept thinking about it over the weekend. talked to Steve B and Mark Haspel at dinner sat night, they checked the graders notes for me and i decided to take the plunge........... grin.gif

i only have a dozen or so GA books (and many are restored), but this one has always intrigued me...............when they call this cover CLASSIC, they aren't exaggerating.......... cloud9.gif

1132458214527_Mask1.jpg

cloud9.gif

GA continues to pick up steam! thumbsup2.gif

ToS 72 vf+
Scans! sumo.gif

Ill try and get scans of it soon as i dont have the book in hand yet. However, it is a book from Nikos, so everything will be in order soon.

I need to get back to scanning some books. Ive got a sweet 72 79 and a Winnipeg 90 to show off?