• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,150 posts in this topic

Also picked up this sealed 3-pack of Whitman Black Hole comics... anyone know what pre-pack the elusive #4 comes in? Because this is only issues 1-3... but it was only $2.13.

1f_1.JPG

Cool comics, and # 4 is a bear to find. Took me quit a while to find one to complete my run, sorry I don't know what 3-pack it originally came in. Picked this up from Doug Sulipa's site, he may have one.

1100505-TheBlackHole%234.jpg

Great copy! Looks like the colors are strong.

Ahhh, G.I. Combat #87.

It's one of the nicer copies I've seen (the best being a VF that a friend of mine has.) Solid FIne, with gorgeous colour and cover whites. It's a notoriously hard book to find, though there is currently one up on ebay.

I nailed this copy off ebay from a guy who does not typically sell comics, so it was a bit of a dice roll. Also in the lot were a FN+ copy of G.I. Combat #96, a FN+ copy of G.I Combat #90 (albeit with a popped bottom staple) and a FN- copy of G.I. Combat #98. That's a pretty good day.

If anyone's interested in the #90, or in my other VG copy of #87 scoot me a PM. They're both very pretty copies of two tougher to find books.

Shep