• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,143 posts in this topic

this weeks additions...

xmen96.jpg

this is my second, although unverified, Steranko autograph

xmen50.jpg

I lack only about 17 Avengers to complete the run and had to get this one before it got out of my financial reach even though it's not the finest copy

avg93.jpg

and finally, my second oldest Fury, courtesy of forum member drbanner

fury8.jpg

not a bad week for the Larr smile.gif

this is my second, although unverified, Steranko autograph

xmen50.jpg

Were you there when he signed it? If you were, it's verified as far as I'm concerned.

Red

No Red, I wasn't which is why I call it unverified. However, I have another book said to be signed by Steranko and it appears the signatures are the same. Either way I have always loved this cover and Steranko's work so i am very pleased with the book

Norrin I think I overpaid when I bought it. The kid I got it from made trade him a couple of 60,s 12 cent Superman comics and 50 cents. Which he then used to buy a coke and a snickers and ate em in front of me.

Just in today. Not sure which one I like best.cloud9.gif

BB15.jpg

This is a stunner cloud9.gif

...I have to go with this myself,..uber-hard book to find in high grade,...and white pages no less,... hail.gif

sweet pick ups, and for me there's no question the SSWS #141 is an awesome cover, and a great read too I'm sure

It is a great read. I picked up the Enemy Ace hardcover that reprints all of his books including the Showcase and OAAW appearances. Great stuff.