• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,136 posts in this topic

I've got a couple new decent books for you guys to look at. My best haul in years. On a side note, does anyone but me hate the checkerboards on those 60's DC's?

BandB11.jpg

GIC107.jpg

1st Sgt. Rock x-over

GIC108.jpg

GIC109.jpg

GIC117.jpg

GIC119.jpg

GIC124.jpg

SSWS154.jpg

Thanks it presents well . My scan is pretty accurate of the book . I've wanted that book forever.Still can't believe I own it.Talk about thrill of the hunt.

Well Punny if you like that your going to love this. One good raw copy deserves a nice slabbed pedigree copy (Curator CGC 9.4). Just couldn't hold off on this anymore, wasn't cheap but it is one of my top ten SA grails. This use to be Filosa's book but can anyone find an old scan that shows this alittle better? I dropped Steve a PM but I'm not too sure how often he visits the boards these days.

A57CGC9.jpg

Wow!! Great books guys. Here are several that I have picked up over the last few weeks, including my Avengers #57 (a CGC 9.0 -- your Curator copy looks beautiful, Surfer!!)

Anyway, these are some Marvel covers that I have always liked...

1257387-Avengers-57.jpg

1257387-Avengers-57.jpg.c906feb56d27dc1bada24f0cf5988fea.jpg

And lastly, one of my favorite Strange Tales. CCG 9.0 OW/W

1257395-ST114.jpg

very nice new books, and this one is my favorite of the bunch..... cloud9.gif

Yes, I agree, and one of the few SA Cap covers I've never owned . . . 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif