• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,146 posts in this topic

My copy of Our Fighting Forces #71 just arrived!!! After missing out on a 9.2 copy on Heritage (at nearly 6x guide!) I was chuffed to get this one for a c-note. I'm snapping it out of the slab tonight.

The best greytone cover of all time, imho.

Shep

7b_3.jpg

Great cover - I love this book!!! Where in the world did you find it for only $100?? mad.gif

Believe it or not, that was an ebay get!!! It was actually $111.00, but I was stunned that there were only myself and one other bidder. It's a stunner. It thought for sure it would go in the $200-$225 range.

Shep

How was the WSOP this year?

$12 mill 1st prize, but I didn't deal it. I wanted to, but they screwed around with the tip pool. They diluted it by including more employees, thus thinning out they overall payout. If they want top dealers involved with the WSOP, they sure are going about it in an a*s-backwards way...?

Rick

I hope you weren't the dealer who dealt me pocket kings vs A,K and turned an ace on me to knock me out! mad.gifmad.gif

but I didn't deal it
makepoint.gif

That is a beautiful AA 11. Pretty sharp raw copy you picked up there. The 129 isn't too shabby either. hail.gif

What would you say the AA grades at is it looks pretty darned tight.

Scott

thanks! i was thinking a 8.0.

how fast do you think the rust will spread on the 129?