• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,143 posts in this topic

Kc120us lost it

mr. highgrade lost it

who won it confused-smiley-013.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif My max bid was $425 and I was ahead until like the last few seconds. It sold for $600 plus BP Christo_pull_hair.gif

Didnt you know that the 9.4s sold for more than 600 confused-smiley-013.gif

Kc120us lost it

mr. highgrade lost it

confused-smiley-013.gif My max bid was $425 and I was ahead until like the last few seconds. It sold for $600 plus BP Christo_pull_hair.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif Didn't know. The 79 wasn't even my original target. #76 was only because I almost never see it for sale in that grade. It wasn't until you guys mentioned it here that it caught my eye. I didn't realize it was equally rare. If I did, i wouldn't have gone for the 85 and focused on the 79. foreheadslap.gif

Kc120us lost it

mr. highgrade lost it

confused-smiley-013.gif Didn't know. The 79 wasn't even my original target. #76 was only because I almost never see it for sale in that grade. It wasn't until you guys mentioned it here that it caught my eye. I didn't realize it was equally rare. If I did, i wouldn't have gone for the 85 and focused on the 79. foreheadslap.gif

Its a toughie Casey.. 1 in 9.6, 2 in 9.4, and 3 in 9.2

Kc120us lost it

mr. highgrade lost it

*quietly hides it in a vault* poke2.gif

Kc120us lost it

mr. highgrade lost it

27_laughing.gif

Kc120us lost it

mr. highgrade lost it

27_laughing.gif

It wasn't me either although I bid on it. My snipes failed or I might have had the 83 with Spidey and the 9.8 copy of 86.

Here's is my first step back into Golden Age collecting. I sold all my Golden Age stuff a while back. I got this kinda cheap. Little worst than I thought it would be Was suppose to be everything is secure copy, which it is except the cover foreheadslap.gif. Still very presentible in person. Was thinking about flipping it now Its a keeper. Love those old covers. cloud9.gif Fell in love with the golden age again.

ca.jpg