• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,150 posts in this topic

Sweet SGT Fury there Lizards!

I can't wait to pick up a 109, with the recolored cover, for a side by side comparison. They almost look like two different scenes because of the color choices.

This isn't a comic but is insanely cool. It's a custom Alex Ross Batman 12" figure I bought on eBay. My digital camera is broken so I had to use the image for another auction, but it's the same one with box. This is by far the greatest Batman toy I've ever owned. Also, I think there is another one on eBay. It is worth the money if you have it.

BatmanAlexRossCustom.jpg

New parachute cover - Daffy Duck 90. Kind of lame - Daffy Duck on parachute.

Am thinking of commissioning DeeDee for a cover recreation with a scantily clad Magica de Spell or Daisy Duck (or both insane.gif) in the corner, with Daffy ramming a bayonet into the old Fuddster. That would be cool!

1715367-daffy90.jpg

1715367-daffy90.jpg.11a885a5bd3a7c0f5d0fc2340ff2d225.jpg

Thought it would be fun to post like this. Here's the original copy my uncle gave me as a lil' collector of about 7 or 8:

tos65o.jpg

Here's the recent copy I just bought after much haggling:

tos65m.jpg

Needless to say I'm pleased!!!! yay.gifheadbang.gif

DeeDee's 2nd Red Sonja for me arrived today, and like the last one this one is beautiful. The actual thing is too big but this is one of the sketches she sent along with it. I had to censor it frown.gif

rjsketchcensored.jpg

cloud9.gif