• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,197 posts in this topic

I was on pins and needles the whole week, but today I was happy to receive this :

AF15.jpg

The last of my three grails cloud9.gif

It was the first time I had such an expensive book sent to me directly, normally I have books like these delivered to me personally by a friend that flies to Belgium a few times per year. But I just couldn't wait this time.

I had originally planned to start looking for a nice one around Winter 2007 with the intent of getting one as a Xmas present to myself...but an opportunity arose and I couldn't turn it down. I've always gone for books that present better than the grade and I knew finding a low grade AF15 without major Marvel chipping was tough, so I jumped at this one.

I got it from Jokerfish by accident really (no seriously, read on). He never put the AF15 on sale, but I was close on buying his Hulk #1...we went back and forth for a while and I told him I didn't really want to buy it as it would mean taking money out of my AF15 kitty...2 minutes later he told me he had an AF15 as well and if I was interested he would sell it to me.

Ten minutes later I had bought it hail.gif

I was on pins and needles the whole week, but today I was happy to receive this :

AF15.jpg

The last of my three grails cloud9.gif

It was the first time I had such an expensive book sent to me directly, normally I have books like these delivered to me personally by a friend that flies to Belgium a few times per year. But I just couldn't wait this time.

I had originally planned to start looking for a nice one around Winter 2007 with the intent of getting one as a Xmas present to myself...but an opportunity arose and I couldn't turn it down. I've always gone for books that present better than the grade and I knew finding a low grade AF15 without major Marvel chipping was tough, so I jumped at this one.

I got it from Jokerfish by accident really (no seriously, read on). He never put the AF15 on sale, but I was close on buying his Hulk #1...we went back and forth for a while and I told him I didn't really want to buy it as it would mean taking money out of my AF15 kitty...2 minutes later he told me he had an AF15 as well and if I was interested he would sell it to me.

Ten minutes later I had bought it hail.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif