• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,150 posts in this topic

I see I have found my Dr. Moriarty. I was eyeing that Space Adventures #33 and I was the underbidder on that Spirit section. Well done, my friend 893applaud-thumb.gif

Angelo

And what makes you so sure you haven't found your Sherlock Holmes? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

27_laughing.gif

Always nice to meet another collector with impeccable taste! thumbsup2.gif

Seeing as how you're the one with the books, you're probably right foreheadslap.gif

Angelo

Picked this up on Ebay with a long crack in the back and a sticker on top of it. (They mentioned it in the description). Sent it back in to the good folks in FL with 11 bucks and...

1845052-SUB.jpg

1845052-SUB.jpg.3a559d12e7483092a00c2f323c998404.jpg

Picked this up on Ebay with a long crack in the back and a sticker on top of it. (They mentioned it in the description). Sent it back in to the good folks in FL with 11 bucks and...

1845052-SUB.jpg

893applaud-thumb.gif

hail.gifhail.gif

cotl33wp.jpg

I'm a big Kraven fan and hadn't gotten around to submitting my Manitoba copy, so instead of gambling on the grade I decided to get one already slabbed. I almost picked up the 32 also because it's one of my favorite covers. But for right now I didn't want to drop over $200 on a copy since I have a CGC 9.6 Signature Series signed by John Romita Sr.

cotl33wp.jpg

I'm a big Kraven fan and hadn't gotten around to submitting my Manitoba copy, so instead of gambling on the grade I decided to get one already slabbed. I almost picked up the 32 also because it's one of my favorite covers. But for right now I didn't want to drop over $200 on a copy since I have a CGC 9.6 Signature Series signed by John Romita Sr.

If you hadn't picked that up, I would have actually. Saw it disappear off Pedigree too late...

thumbsup2.gif

cotl33wp.jpg

If you hadn't picked that up, I would have actually. Saw it disappear off Pedigree too late...

thumbsup2.gif

I literally sat there hitting refresh waiting for the 32 and 33 to appear.

I just received Ghostly Weird Stories #120 (first issue after name change from BB) with another beautiful Cole cover. This issue also has the interesting Hitler stamps on the back cover.

1846620-ghostlyweirdstories120.jpg

I just received Ghostly Weird Stories #120 (first issue after name change from BB) with another beautiful Cole cover. This issue also has the interesting Hitler stamps on the back cover.

1846620-ghostlyweirdstories120.jpg

that's a fun looking cover!

gator

1845052-SUB.jpg

that is one sharp copy...congrats

gator

I just recieved this today for my daughter's collection.

Superboy #68 origin and 1st App. of original Bizarro

superboy68.jpg

Uh, can you adopt me? flowerred.gif I won't eat much and I like comics.

I just recieved this today for my daughter's collection.

Superboy #68 origin and 1st App. of original Bizarro

superboy68.jpg

Uh, can you adopt me? flowerred.gif I won't eat much and I like comics.

27_laughing.gif