• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,143 posts in this topic

your x men run is going to be sick when it's finished (not that it isn't now). i've found it interesting just watching you complete it. good to see you work on the annuals.
Thanks dude... cloud9.gif

I'm thinking 7.5 because of a few stress marks on back cover and the very tiny bindery tear at the lower corner. Also a spot of dirt on the firing man's shoulder. Besides that it is a beautiful copy with just about white pages. I could be grading it a little harsh but thats what I'll put in my book to be safe.

I'm thinking 7.5 because of a few stress marks on back cover and the very tiny bindery tear at the lower corner. Also a spot of dirt on the firing man's shoulder. Besides that it is a beautiful copy with just about white pages. I could be grading it a little harsh but thats what I'll put in my book to be safe.

No matter what you call it, that is a suhweet book! And even Robin being on the cover cant mess that up!

Arex

Which goes very nicely in front of these:

CaptainAmerica116.jpgCaptainAmerica117.jpg

I have always liked that Colan Avengers cover on 116....and the QP on your 117 is beautiful. Congrats on some REALLY nice books. I would be more than proud of those. Very nice!

Scott