• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,135 posts in this topic

Figured I would just quote myself. Instead of typing up more.

One of two pieces I bought this week. I pick up the other one tomorrow.

I am very excited to own this piece. I think its one of the best Cylon images from Marvel Comics done for Battlestar Galactica. pencil and ink by Dave Cockrum. Was used in 3 books; Marvel Super Special 8, the interior cover for the Treasury edition, and the paperback. Extremely tough to find decent Marvel Battlestar Galactica pages, so I consider myself very lucky even though I probably overpaid market wise lol

bsg011_zps6f691e0d.jpg

Many thanks to Metro for getting these processed before SDCC.....

Atlas war and westerns are some of the few bargains left in collecting. Here are a few of my favorite western covers..... Severin did some real good ones.... as did Maneely. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

TGW8vf.jpg

QUICKTRIGGERW16vf.jpg

WESTERNOUTLAWS20.jpg

WESTERNOUTLAWS18.jpg

Great looking Books!! :cloud9:

Figured I would just quote myself. Instead of typing up more.

One of two pieces I bought this week. I pick up the other one tomorrow.

I am very excited to own this piece. I think its one of the best Cylon images from Marvel Comics done for Battlestar Galactica. pencil and ink by Dave Cockrum. Was used in 3 books; Marvel Super Special 8, the interior cover for the Treasury edition, and the paperback. Extremely tough to find decent Marvel Battlestar Galactica pages, so I consider myself very lucky even though I probably overpaid market wise lol

bsg011_zps6f691e0d.jpg

Damn that one is cool. wish I'd of seen it first ;)

Thanks, it looks amazing in person. I originally found it in a non comic venue for sale and missed it. The buyer there went for a flip and I grabbed it. On the bright side I now know of a dealer not known to others for this sort of thing that gets in some interesting art so hopefully I will be able to get some cool stuff in the future.

2nges7d.jpg

Most from this weekend but a few from the last couple weeks. Almost finished with the Wolverine vol 2 run and just about completed my tec/batman run all the way back to bronze age.

Nice :applause:

2nges7d.jpg

Most from this weekend but a few from the last couple weeks. Almost finished with the Wolverine vol 2 run and just about completed my tec/batman run all the way back to bronze age.

You have been busy!!! Some great stuff in there.

comic show today and while i norm don't post here, i need help with 1-2 books with info....... lol said screw it and put most of the rest up as well

#1 is beat to hell, 2 has a water stain but no bad

IMG_0281_zps5f4bc9b9.jpg

IMG_0279_zpsedec5565.jpg

need info as i didn't even know charlton did mags and can't find in overstreet..... prob going to send to CGC just to get info (no i haven't done a google search yet as these boards are better info wise imo)

IMG_0280_zps1baff0f2.jpg

IMG_0282_zpsacfe397e.jpg

both subbys are easy 9.4+ imo

IMG_0283_zpsa51be10d.jpg

IMG_0285_zpse01a8df4.jpg

any info would be nice......honestly not sure why i grabed it

IMG_0284_zps3b345ebd.jpg

prob 9.4/9.6 as there is 1 color break

IMG_0287_zpsca5068d2.jpg

IMG_0289_zps1cc848db.jpg

cool covers and didn't know esclipse did mags

IMG_0288_zps87b3ce17.jpg

IMG_0291_zps6b113d7b.jpg

2nges7d.jpg

You have been busy!!! Some great stuff in there.

A few weeks away and I was in comic buying withdrawal. :whee: