• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,200 posts in this topic

Peasant,Do you know who your addressing?No you don't do you,noob peasant.

Yes I am a Peasant to the world of comic grading....Greggy has some killer books. I was just wondering about that certain issue of Captain Marvel....forgive my noobness

:applause: Thick skin,I like that. hm You have survived my hazing,surely you will be hazed by others. :makepoint:

Yes I am a Peasant to the world of comic grading....Greggy has some killer books. I was just wondering about that certain issue of Captain Marvel....forgive my noobness

Scroll though this thread and you will quickly realize that about half the books

posted are Greggy's. He is also a fairly :) nice guy and a big donator to board

charities.

But hell yes, looks like a crease to me.

Scroll though this thread and you will quickly realize that about half the books

posted are Greggy's. He is also a fairly :) nice guy and a big donator to board

charities.

But hell yes, looks like a crease to me.

C'mon guys, educate the man.

That's not just your run of the mill crease. 'Round these parts, these are known as Greggy Nut Sac creases.

Just some history.

Where does he get all those marvelous books?
Local collection. :gossip:

Are you planning on keeping the collection together? If I am not mistaken you have been buying books from the collection for a little while now, right?