• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,070 posts in this topic

Another cover is on its way to my collection. Original cover painting to the Gold Key Twilight Zone series #77 by Jesse Santos. Here is a temp pic until I get it in hand later this week. I have always enjoyed Gold Key covers.

_572_zpsb4175e7f.jpg

Another cover is on its way to my collection. Original cover painting to the Gold Key Twilight Zone series #77 by Jesse Santos. Here is a temp pic until I get it in hand later this week. I have always enjoyed Gold Key covers.

_572_zpsb4175e7f.jpg

Whoa! That's neat!

Got these all recently for 50 cents a piece… not a bad start for the week if I say so myself. All in NM shape except Saga of Swamp #20

securedownload-1.jpeg

Nice, especially that SW8!

_572_zpsb4175e7f.jpg

That is true blue beautiful.what is the size?

Gorgeous,congrats!

Just so fine...

_572_zpsb4175e7f.jpg

Gorgeous,congrats!

Just so fine...

Thanks.

This one is a bit smaller than my others. Its approx 24"x 18"

_572_zpsb4175e7f.jpg

Gorgeous,congrats!

Just so fine...

Thanks.

This one is a bit smaller than my others. Its approx 24"x 18"

I have never seen if you have posted them displayed...is that coming,or do you not have space to display all?Can't wait to see more.The painted covers are what drew me to Gold Key as a child..always so nice.Do you have a thread where more are posted,or :facepalm: that is the link I guess eh?

I have a favorite Tragg cover I have always dreamed of having the original.Sorry I blather..

Jimmers