• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,076 posts in this topic

How often does the 'ole lady pressure you to BUY a book (shrug) We keep Reptiles and our living room looks like a Pet Shop..... so this Everett jewell really grabbed her..... me, too, truth be told..... although it's very tame for an Atlas horror book. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

astonishing62.jpg

Lovely copy Jimbo. (thumbs u

Came today

/TheUnitedStatesMarines3front_zps9282dd98.jpg.html]TheUnitedStatesMarines3front_zps9282dd98.jpg[/url]

Sadly the back of #3 has that cut out.

TheUnitedStatesMarines3back_zps61c71df3.jpg

All are soooooo cool,but three is my fave.Shame about the cut out,but I love that stuff personally as it makes things affordable.Beautifull books,reall cool to see the 10cents 15 in Canada.That is quite the markup.

:applause:

again,wicked score! (worship)

I cannot even begin to explain how happy I am to have won this. I sold off almost all of my animation art that I had accumulated to pay off bills, pay for the masters and from a shifting of interests. I still have a few pieces and I often browse. This was the first piece that I gave a lowball bid for and still claimed.

This is the original pencil drawing that went into making the cel for the short film. It is from Mickey's Rival from 1936

The second is part of a Christmas gift to my parents from the 1933 short Yen Olden Times.

"Thanks" to Heritage for offering it up.

lf.jpg

CCE11635-C54C-4631-BE69-030AF0D7FC49.jpg