• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,104 posts in this topic

Ha... I just picked up one of my favorite Disney movies of all time for free. I do not pick up many discs these days (I still have not bought a Marvel movie as much as I love the films) but I love the classic animation of these films and on top of that I love the commentaries and features that are included.

Thanks eBay $20 coupon! I still had to make a paypal payment for $0.00 which was kind of cool.

The-Jungle-Book-on-Blu-Ray.png

I thought eBay stopped giving away free money, do tell?

Ha... I just picked up one of my favorite Disney movies of all time for free. I do not pick up many discs these days (I still have not bought a Marvel movie as much as I love the films) but I love the classic animation of these films and on top of that I love the commentaries and features that are included.

Thanks eBay $20 coupon! I still had to make a paypal payment for $0.00 which was kind of cool.

The-Jungle-Book-on-Blu-Ray.png

I thought eBay stopped giving away free money, do tell?

They gave me a $20 coupon a couple of weeks ago. I have not bought anything off the site and even though they had quadruple and 10% rewards while I had this coupon, I could not find anything that I wanted. I realized that I was thinking too big. So... I took the free BluRay...

Maybe it was only a US offer? Or maybe it was simply a case by case basis. I know another boardie that got the coupon but he got it a couple of days ahead of me.

I don't have scans available right now, but this week I picked up a F/FV Giant-Size X-Men #1, a F/FV X-Men #94 and a VF Strange Tales #180 for $250 shipped. I was pretty happy with that pick-up.

Oh, and Marvel/Diamond did a 1/2 price Marvel variant sale this past week, and I ordered the 1:50 covers to all 6 Infinity issues, Inhumanity #1 and X-Men: Battle of the Atom #1. I'm excited to pick these up for $2 a pop. :) Most should be in my shop next week.