• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,052 posts in this topic

Having trouble with Photobucket, I think the site has viruses and tries to attack my computer when I go in, my anti virus always kicks in ??

Anyway, here is a link to a newly acquired book. Pretty cool, not for the book but the CGC label.

Very early CGC label with no Page Quality. Graded 1/11/2000 . Yes, I bought this book for the label, not the book !

http://www.myslabbedcomics.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=27564&GSub=901

Not all this week, but the past few weeks since I haven't shared much recently (I really need to break down & buy a scanner)

Picked up on the boards

5ae12f2d-1e43-487f-af76-33f6ba33b730_zps7mqo0ruk.jpg

Picked up on eBay for cheaper than dirt even though it's the price variant

IMG_0234_2_zps1xct7svt.jpg

Also a board pickup to replace my G/VG copy that I've had for a decade

IMG_0233_2_zpsq0tgrytz.jpg

A bunch of sketches

IMG_0237_2_zpsauo4akcs.jpg

IMG_0238_2_zps9ymyniuq.jpg

The 4 stupid UXM 500 variants (the Turner sketch is going off for grading soon. It's a 9.8 candidate.

IMG_0239_2_zpsj4bopnsh.jpg

Fair enough! My XM 2, XM 94 and the 98 30 Cent variant are gonna go off to get slabbed in the future at some point. Might hold off until I get my next coupon submission for them though (because I'm still a cheap **** at the end of the day)

You ROCK Shark! Thanks for great prices on those. I keep checking your other listings. I'm a really big Dave Stevens fan (I have every Rocketeer comic and mag including the variants).

I debated getting a couple of your others, but the iron mans were levitating the money out of my wallet.

-Terry

You ROCK Shark! Thanks for great prices on those. I keep checking your other listings. I'm a really big Dave Stevens fan (I have every Rocketeer comic and mag including the variants).

I debated getting a couple of your others, but the iron mans were levitating the money out of my wallet.

-Terry

Thanks for the kind words sir. :blush:

Excellent! Spawn #1, Batman Detectives, and Superman/Batman #8's. And it looks like you're getting cought up on Flash (new 52).

-Terry

Thanks. The price I got all of that for is even better. But yes I am playing catch up on Flash. I originally wasnt going to do so, but when I seen how many my local shop had I decided to go ahead and get them. I grabbed 5, 8-21. 24-32, 34, and all 3 annuals. I already had 1, 33, 35-38, so I'm only missing a few before having the entire run. Overall I'd say it was a good birthday haha.