• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,057 posts in this topic

Think I'm going to start hoarding TDKR 1 in 9.8.

TDKR1fc98W_zpsix58ekvv.jpg

Pretty sure I'm keeping this for a while. Presents really well for a 9.4. Only thing is that brfc crease.

BA12fc94W_zpskdjrarbk.jpg

Real happy with this pickup. I started collecting TOS, and this is one of my favorite covers.........colors leap off the page. I'd been looking for an 8.0 for a long while, got this one way under what those prices were........and white pages!

20150225_133928_zpsrp04o1iv.jpg

Real happy with this pickup. I started collecting TOS, and this is one of my favorite covers.........colors leap off the page. I'd been looking for an 8.0 for a long while, got this one way under what those prices were........and white pages!

:gossip: ...I've seen 8.0's that don't look as good as that one.... what's bringing it down ? GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

My first comics-related purchase of 2015...

I tried and tried and tried, and after bumping my WTB thread for a year and half, I finally managed to score a Bill Sienkiewicz Moon Knight cover from his early 80s run. Triple thanks to Gene for looking out and Brian for hooking me up. :foryou:

j19q5K.jpg

http://cafurl.com?i=21840

SO PSYCHED!!!! :whee:

I tried and tried and tried, and after bumping my WTB thread for a year and half, I finally managed to score a Bill Sienkiewicz Moon Knight cover from his early 80s run. Triple thanks to Gene for looking out and Brian for hooking me up. :foryou:

j19q5K.jpg

....that's a nice one, bro..... GOD BLESS...

j19q5K.jpg

....that's a nice one, bro..... GOD BLESS...

+1 Very cool Speedy.

:gossip: ...I've seen 8.0's that don't look as good as that one.... what's bringing it down ? GOD BLESS....

I have no idea! Maybe something inside, it's definitely a "buy the book not the grade" example to me

A bonus? I'm so used to ebay auctions ending at 11pm I didnt even notice it ended at 11.....am. I'm sure it cut down on a potential night time snipe, although I had a healthy bid in!