• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,062 posts in this topic

Wow, that is fantastic. I love Seinkiewicz's work and you got a great one.

...as much as I appreciate his newer stuff, I'll always prefer his "Adams" period the best..... at that time he was doing Adams as good as Adams.... and that's a tall order. I missed the early ones somehow.... and came on board somewhere in the 20's..... I spent a few months scouring shops to fill in the gaps.... it was a labor of love.... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

...as much as I appreciate his newer stuff, I'll always prefer his "Adams" period the best..... at that time he was doing Adams as good as Adams.... and that's a tall order. I missed the early ones somehow.... and came on board somewhere in the 20's..... I spent a few months scouring shops to fill in the gaps.... it was a labor of love.... GOD BLESS...

He was very good as an Adams clone. Then he started drawing like he was taking acid before putting pencil to paper. I remember a certain issue of the New Mutants that featured the Kingpin with a body the size of Ohio and a head the size of a baseball. lol

He was very good as an Adams clone. Then he started drawing like he was taking acid before putting pencil to paper. I remember a certain issue of the New Mutants that featured the Kingpin with a body the size of Ohio and a head the size of a baseball. lol

[font:Book Antiqua]This..?[/font]

tumblr_mbhmfpqBJd1qzoglfo1_1280_zpsw7pgpdhx.jpg

That Kingpin is from the DD graphic novel I believe.

And yeah, my favorite era is when he's starting to get into his Sienkiewiczness but is still channel a ton of Neal Adams. It's a very cool combination that you can really watch evolving over the MK run and into the New Mutants.

Received my Cap 47 back along with a couple of other things.

Sent my Cap 47 down to Florida to have the spine roll taken out. This is for my keeper collection as this particular Golden Age book was on my 'must have list' for awhile.

Before and after pics.

Before

Cap47FC.jpeg

After

It is a 4.5 now with some resto for anyone wondering.

Screen%20Shot%202015-02-26%20at%206.30.48%20PM.png

Sent my Cap 47 down to Florida to have the spine roll taken out. This is for my keeper collection as this particular Golden Age book was on my 'must have list' for awhile.

Before and after pics.

Before

Cap47FC.jpeg

After

Whoa. Major difference. Very sweet bud (thumbs u

Before and after pics.

Before

Cap47FC.jpeg

After

It is a 4.5 now with some resto for anyone wondering.

Looks much better.

well i scored today !!! my roommate moved out and he was tired of carrying these around, so since he knew i was into collecting comics he gave me all of these.. some good titles in here !! plus a bunch more..X books, alot of spider-man, which i like !!

20150227_172813_zpsst9ndals.jpg

20150227_174009_zpszepcjz8i.jpg20150227_175153_zps9rbj718l.jpg

9abb9285-e932-4c51-91d0-5d1cf7f42312_zpseokj1dnx.jpg