• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,052 posts in this topic

Got a real nice copy off eBay last week. Action Comics #262 was said by seller to be a VF. But upon getting this in my hands ... it looks more like one grade higher with off-white/white pages. Front cover has high gloss with good colors. Did good paid below market value :grin:

Ex collector - we worked out a good price. Some of these are upgrades for me... Good stuff. Lucky.

Just a bunch of funny books. :baiting:

Seriously - great find! That's one of the things I love about this thread that I created. You never know who is going to find what and where they will find it. It's one big treasure hunt. (thumbs u

Ex collector - we worked out a good price. Some of these are upgrades for me... Good stuff. Lucky.

Just a bunch of funny books. :baiting:

Seriously - great find! That's one of the things I love about this thread that I created. You never know who is going to find what and where they will find it. It's one big treasure hunt. (thumbs u

Absolutely... They're just fun to read for me. The thrill is in the chase... Opening the old, dusty long boxes... Carefully pulling apart the decades old poly bags... Smell of old newsprint...

... and encasing them in fresh mylar and full backs :P

Edited by Cheesefrog

What's wrong with it? Water spot?

Grader Notes: Right Center Back Cover Small Stain

Right Center Front Cover Lite Crease Breaks Color

Plus, not noted by the grader but in the label notes, sig on the 1st page.