• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,052 posts in this topic

Beautiful books! Love the layout on that Planet. Which one is Mysta of the Moon? The babe in the bubble?

Neither one! The cover is completely made up and doesn't correspond with the story at all. I think publishers must have just given the story names to the cover artists, because the mismatch was a pretty frequent thing.

In the story Mysta is blonde and there isn't a giant shark fin headed lady that shoots webs from her fingers.....though I wish there was!

This just finally came in the mail. It completes the run for me. The coolest part of this run was, start to finish in just over a month and about $150 invested for the complete run.

2jcm74.jpg

Congrats! Did you read them all too? Or just tag and bag 'em?

This just finally came in the mail. It completes the run for me. The coolest part of this run was, start to finish in just over a month and about $150 invested for the complete run.

2jcm74.jpg

Congrats! Did you read them all too? Or just tag and bag 'em?

Going to start rereading/reading them as soon as I get back from my next TDY. Too much going ton right now to start.

Gosh. This thread is making me want to spend my entire life savings. lol. I actually got a few sweet books this week.

ASM 37 CGC 5.5 Signed by Stan the Man

ASM 253 CGC 9.6

Star Wars 1 Raw. Can probably be pressed into a 8.5

Anxiously awaiting for about 30 books to come back from CGC.

Edited by Hayday44