• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,057 posts in this topic

SVTU14cgc98_zpsvfvqfkgv.jpg

I remember reading this right off the rack, and I doubt that comic was anywhere near as nice as this one. Great book!

This was a great if not the best time to grow up with comics. So many great issues/covers every single week.

Books from 1977 dominate my collection.

Love the Ken Shannon issue.

+1

I forget which number it is but there is also that great cover from that run with the man with a deformed head. Have wanted one of those for a while.

Me too! Ken Shannon had three horror issues and I still need that one to complete the set. Here is the other one. Church copy. Love this issue.

ks%206_zpsto9jz5pc.jpg

Love the Ken Shannon issue.

+1

I forget which number it is but there is also that great cover from that run with the man with a deformed head. Have wanted one of those for a while.

Me too! Ken Shannon had three horror issues and I still need that one to complete the set. Here is the other one. Church copy. Love this issue.

ks%206_zpsto9jz5pc.jpg

Yeah this is pretty fantastic. :cloud9: