• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,057 posts in this topic

Very exciting day for me! Thanks to Eric/Iceman, I finally, after years of searching, have this:

1zi1sg.jpg

Which means that this set is finally, at long last, complete!

oprb04.jpg

Very exciting day for me! Thanks to Eric/Iceman, I finally, after years of searching, have this:

1zi1sg.jpg

Which means that this set is finally, at long last, complete!

oprb04.jpg

Awesome set, congrats! :applause:

Excellent Aliens run. Iceman399 is a great seller.

BTW, where did you get those hangers for the books?

Thanks man, and thanks to everyone else for the kind words! That #2 9.8 is a bear to track down. I believe only 4 in the census, and I'm aware of only one copy that has been available for sale in the last couple of years, which I completely missed out on.

I got the hangers on eBay, after reading about them on these boards, actually! They can either be used as an easel type display stand, or you can expand them and use them as hangers. They seem a little flimsy at first blush, but they get the job done. I think this is who I bought them from

Comic Book Display Hanger stand thing

Pit stop at Worldcon to get some GRRM autographs and picked up a few comics.........hopefully a few more to show soon.......

9f17671b-b148-483e-bbda-e42f1ab76dae_zpsur06ameb.jpg

I had him sign the title page inside the Galaxy magazine.

13f53361-8591-4764-bddd-eaa05bfaceeb_zpsmt1aywg2.jpg

Edited by THB