• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,057 posts in this topic

Love the Ken Shannon issue.

+1

I forget which number it is but there is also that great cover from that run with the man with a deformed head. Have wanted one of those for a while.

Me too! Ken Shannon had three horror issues and I still need that one to complete the set. Here is the other one. Church copy. Love this issue.

ks%206_zpsto9jz5pc.jpg

So cool.

Just looked it up it is issue 7. I reckon it would make a good bookend with voodoo annual 1.

photo 745096-ken_shannon_no7_oct_1952_zpsaoh2kz05.jpg

odds of me owning a Detective Comics #31 are very slim, but just in case this one will hold me over for a little bit

batman227cgc_zpsbncrp922.jpeg

Beautiful copy. Welcome to the club. Now go over to the BA forum and bump up that Bats 227 club thread :D

odds of me owning a Detective Comics #31 are very slim, but just in case this one will hold me over for a little bit

batman227cgc_zpsbncrp922.jpeg

lol I felt the same way which is why I did the same as you...

Batman #263 - My second comic. Appearance of the Riddler, one of my favorite characters! Won it on eBay for very little, and despite knowing nothing about grading, it looks in pretty good condition!

SVPoACf.jpg?2

Edited by Jacob_N