• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,048 posts in this topic

Has some dings and what not but I'm happy with what I can afford at the moment :/

If this is too big I will attempt to fix----ask for your patience

165476.jpg.2b486e132fb9472013ec696750d7a71a.jpg

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

33aap01.jpg

This came today.

:cloud9:

Thanks, Jimbo.

I know you have a keen eye for books, so this means a lot coming from you!

Who could argue with all that pink DC goodness (shrug) GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Great cover, I believe it's the first appearance of Ma and Pa Kent on an Action Comics cover. That's a real beauty you have there!

Great cover, I believe it's the first appearance of Ma and Pa Kent on an Action Comics cover. That's a real beauty you have there!

Thank you, and yes, to the best of my knowledge this is the 1st appearance of Ma and Pa Kent on an Action cover. Keen eye you have there.

Edited by Hudson

IMG_6472_zpsaupwhv7j.jpg

I am probably late to the party, otherwise expect a lot to come on sale now. Been 4 months since I sent these, sounds about right. I enjoyed the artwork, as I am new to Michael Turner, but I'm tempted to sell the sketch cover to recoupe all the costs of the books and CGC costs. I am not really a flipper though and my family and friends like the sketch (Turner's actual doodle) better and think I'll regret if I sell...

165523.jpg.89482afa50037066ac14c1dadb701b55.jpg

165524.jpg.864b93e4f77cbbbf2e1b926d7298a9d8.jpg

Jamie Newbold of www.socalcomics.com just unearthed a pretty cool GA collection..... DC stuff...... It's worth a look. I found a book I've searched years for....... many early hard to find items...... like a beautiful mid grade Action 12 ..... GOD BLESS......

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

MrmgRij.jpg