• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,051 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, jimjum12 said:

:whee:MULTIPLE POST WARNING :whee:

Judy and I  just got back from a really cool House Party /Swap Meet at my pal Guy's house....... saw some fantastic books...... a Wonder Woman 1 on it's way to CGC .... a very little resto, but the nicest one I've ever seen ......White pages :cloud9:  Just blown away by some of the books..... a beautiful Tec 35, the full Phantom Lady run, high grade early Planets, lots of GA # 1's. Poor Judy passed out in the backyard....too many cold ones..... but it was a beautiful day to pass out in a lawn chair. I finally managed to snag a grail from my pal Tyler.... but had to trade heavily to get it.... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

0BCbyDv.jpg

Just a beauty to behold.:luhv:

2 hours ago, jimjum12 said:

:whee:MULTIPLE POST WARNING :whee:

Judy and I  just got back from a really cool House Party /Swap Meet at my pal Guy's house....... saw some fantastic books...... a Wonder Woman 1 on it's way to CGC .... a very little resto, but the nicest one I've ever seen ......White pages :cloud9:  Just blown away by some of the books..... a beautiful Tec 35, the full Phantom Lady run, high grade early Planets, lots of GA # 1's. Poor Judy passed out in the backyard....too many cold ones..... but it was a beautiful day to pass out in a lawn chair. I finally managed to snag a grail from my pal Tyler.... but had to trade heavily to get it.... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

0BCbyDv.jpg

Awesome score, Jimbo! Congrats! :applause:

Hey @greggy props for picking up the first appearance of Heman so many times, I always thought that was cool, but I couldn't ever pull the trigger :( I like it though :) if I ever win a contest, I'd be happy if I won one from you :) 

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

2 hours ago, greggy said:

Whoa, most of the time, nobody likes my books but why is this batch so different?(shrug)

It's not so much that it is different lol it's just that I had been saving for more expensive items while spending here and there. I could never drop the coin the on a nice dc comics presents 47 (shrug) I also had a chance to get that Jock joker/batman for cheap a while ago but didn't know any better lol I sat there looking at it saying I like this cover but again didn't drop the $20-25 it would have cost.....

No Worries

On 4/28/2017 at 0:29 PM, deadleg said:

Been seeing a lot Dave Stevens books posted here lately. Made me pull the trigger on this one.

IMG_3363.JPG

It's an all time classic, nice job! Pulled a probably 9.6/possible 9.8 out of a sale box last month. I rarely see this one.