• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,051 posts in this topic

27 minutes ago, Patriot6 said:

Yeah that's super sweet! What do the add boards in the train say? 

Sorry, should have taken a better pic and posted via photobucket instead of direct from device. The ads say "Eat more yeast" and "lose weight." The train is the "Flatbush Express" (Brooklyn, my Canadian friend).

2 minutes ago, Readcomix said:

The ads say "Eat more yeast" and "lose weight." The train is the "Flatbush Express" (Brooklyn, my Canadian friend).

Yeast eh?

I would never have guessed Brooklyn, is that what the Dodgers were dodging?

On ‎4‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 2:08 PM, Patriot6 said:

Does that broad take a bullet to the back of the head?! 

Looks like a good read!

The ghost of Wertham is going to get you (tsk)

1 hour ago, greggy said:

CaptainMarvel18.jpg
SilverSurfer44.jpg
StrangeTales109.jpg
WonderWoman7c.jpg
WonderWoman7d.jpg
WonderWoman7e.jpg
WonderWoman7f.jpg
WonderWoman7g.jpg

i hang out in the for sales threads most of the time and I've seen a lot of pictures coming up like this also. People where commenting like great book and good luck with the sale so I thought maybe my browser was doing something wrong. looks like I'm not the only one seeing stuff like this.

1 minute ago, JWKyle said:

i hang out in the for sales threads most of the time and I've seen a lot of pictures coming up like this also. People where commenting like great book and good luck with the sale so I thought maybe my browser was doing something wrong. looks like I'm not the only one seeing stuff like this.

+1

33 minutes ago, JWKyle said:

It's not a browser issue, as it is the same on Chrome, Firefox, and Safari.

Photobucket worked on Thursday but it's not working on the boards since then.