• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,057 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, MustEatBrains said:

Sorry for the lame scan, but you get the gist.  Happy to finally be able to afford a copy of this. :cloud9:

FF1.jpeg

The one Grail that has forever eluded me, congrats.

6 minutes ago, MustEatBrains said:

Thx guys... Onto the next! @oakman29 for some reason had you pegged for one of the few that had one of everything, but all in good time, one will make its way into your hands.

Yeah , almost everything. X-Men 1, DD 1, and FF 1 has always been on my back burner. One day.:wishluck:

6 hours ago, MustEatBrains said:

Sorry for the lame scan, but you get the gist.  Happy to finally be able to afford a copy of this. :cloud9:

FF1.jpeg

congrats, beautiful copy :applause:

I got this from a friend today for my special day that is coming up. It's a thoughtful gift!! I'm not exactly sure what to do with it though, other than read it! :) 

I am grateful for it, I know this friend means well :) I guess I could post in PGM 

Cap 100.jpg

4 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

I got this from a friend today for my special day that is coming up. It's a thoughtful gift!! I'm not exactly sure what to do with it though, other than read it! :) 

I am grateful for it, I know this friend means well :) I guess I could post in PGM 

Cap 100.jpg

In 40 years of collecting no one has ever bought me a comic ?

2 minutes ago, Marwood & I said:

Maybe we can all pool together and buy you some Seinfeld lol I think that I'm going to get this graded :) I have 4-5 books that are pre-1975 that I was sending off to CGC later this month anyway..... that way I can show off the B-day present and let him know that I'm appreciative:foryou:

15 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Cap 100.jpg

seems like you have a great friend :applause:

On 7/9/2017 at 3:25 PM, Marwood & I said:

Never?? Nobody ??  :sorry:

Edited by nepatkm

On 7/9/2017 at 2:25 PM, Marwood & I said:

Seriously marwood and I you've sponsored threads with prizes, I'm sure it'll come back around :)

I was a little jealous of our green legged friend that day :shy: