• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,073 posts in this topic

Im getting this in the mail within the next two days.kudos to ComicDey for helping me purchase my grail cloud9.gif

X-Men1.jpg

893whatthe.gif you got it Danny.. and before i did poke2.giftonofbricks.gif

You are putting me under pressure.. confused.gif. talk to you later, gotta go post a WTB 27_laughing.gif

Im getting this in the mail within the next two days.kudos to ComicDey for helping me purchase my grail cloud9.gif

X-Men1.jpg

893whatthe.gif you got it Danny.. and before i did poke2.giftonofbricks.gif

You are putting me under pressure.. confused.gif. talk to you later, gotta go post a WTB 27_laughing.gif

yay.gifyay.gif

Nice Cap issue, nikos!

I got this in the mail today. After this one, I have only ONE more before I have completed a full run of the Silver Age GL title. Technically, I need to get Showcase 22 and 24 to have the "full" full run, but this will do for now. grin.gif

gl8kw2.jpg

I won the last issue I need on ebay yesterday, and I'm waiting for the seller to return an e-mail about the shipping charge. Once I get it in my hands, I'll cross it off my list and the run will be done! grin.gif

Nice Cap issue, nikos!

I got this in the mail today. After this one, I have only ONE more before I have completed a full run of the Silver Age GL title. Technically, I need to get Showcase 22 and 24 to have the "full" full run, but this will do for now. grin.gif

gl8kw2.jpg

I won the last issue I need on ebay yesterday, and I'm waiting for the seller to return an e-mail about the shipping charge. Once I get it in my hands, I'll cross it off my list and the run will be done! grin.gif

You saved the best 'til almost last. Love that cover. And congrats on the completion of a run. 893applaud-thumb.gif

Nice Cap issue, nikos!

Seems like you've been working on your GL run for a while. Are you going to buy any GA GLs?

You saved the best 'til almost last. Love that cover. And congrats on the completion of a run. 893applaud-thumb.gif

Thanks! grin.gif Although it won't really be done until I have #6 in my hands. Paranoid? Who, me? grin.gif

Thanks for the congratulations. It's been a long time coming, and GL has always been my favorite DC character.