• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,051 posts in this topic

@nepatkm it's been a minute lol was wondering if you were still going for some punisher's or if you had run out of one's to get ha :foryou:

Congrats! The Conan is great as well!

9 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

@nepatkm it's been a minute lol was wondering if you were still going for some punisher's or if you had run out of one's to get ha :foryou:

Congrats! The Conan is great as well!

lol Thanks! Yeah I've gotten a bunch of others also, just haven't posted. :sorry:

--8 more issues left to complete my CGC graded Punisher 1987 set... ( 12 total for the complete CGC graded 9.8 set ) :insane:

3 minutes ago, nepatkm said:

lol Thanks! Yeah I've gotten a bunch of others also, just haven't posted. :sorry:

--8 more issues left to complete my CGC graded Punisher 1987 set... ( 12 total for the complete CGC graded 9.8 set ) :insane:

Do It!! :whatthe:

Is Conan next?

2 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Do It!! :whatthe:

Is Conan next?

Have to finish my Tomb of Dracula set in CGC 9.2 and up first... 2 issues left #41,#50

Conan the Barbarian I have 70 CGC graded issues so far. ..... I bounce around. lol 

44 minutes ago, comicjack said:
1 hour ago, nepatkm said:

Punisher #07 Variant.jpg

Bloody sweet

Was the Punisher a Viet Nam war vet ?  Sorry, I don't know his origin.  I haven't read him since Spider-Man.  Can someone give me the short version :wishluck:

Yea, theres wiki p ........ I'd rather ask 

9 hours ago, nepatkm said:

Have to finish my Tomb of Dracula set in CGC 9.2 and up first... 2 issues left #41,#50

Conan the Barbarian I have 70 CGC graded issues so far. ..... I bounce around. lol 

Yes me too ,.. lots of us comic collectors have multiple irons in the fire at one time