• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Unsolicited PM's about books for sale
1 1

96 posts in this topic

Not recently but in the past I have been...for solicitations

By boardies that had a few posts, but they were all in all reasonable but I declined. I don't think any of them stuck around, so now that you mention it, it does sound fishy.

One guy had an ASM 667? I think that another board who was knowledagabe Pointed out that it was a facsimile reprint.... so when threads get started about, do post count numbers count? This is an issue to keep in mind  :foryou:

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

4 minutes ago, Artboy99 said:

curious why you and not 100's of other board members?

I'll bite

I think in my case, as some newcomers are met with a bit of unreasonableness lol

They feel some who are more reasonable as ..... insert appropriate word idk prey? That sounds harsh cause these chaps weren't aggressive, but you have to remember I was still quite new and still am... 

But that's a good question 

The world may never know...

tumblr_mx9dh3nWWk1t55xupo1_400.gif

8 minutes ago, comicdonna said:

About a decade ago, someone with zero posts, and from Canada offered me 4 Hi-Yo Silver CGC 9.4's for $200 shipped.  I said sure.  You send me the books, and I will pay you.  He did.  They were real nice.  Then, I sent him the money via paypal.  

giphy.gif

17 minutes ago, BlowUpTheMoon said:
2 hours ago, Beige said:

Following Architects advice...

I'm just glad you found an adult when you were experiencing stranger danger. 

(tsk)lol I told you it was Friday 

3 minutes ago, oakman29 said:

I have had people offer to buy a few of my books, but never sell me any.

I got you something, well maybe, for tree fiddy!:sumo:

But seriously, I remember way back I offered you my errie #2 and vampirella #4 but they weren't high grade and I think you had them already...  :sorry:

Just now, ADAMANTIUM said:

But seriously, I remember way back I offered you my errie #2 and vampirella #4 but they weren't high grade and I think you had them already...  :sorry:

CAPS!!!  He'll buy CAPS!!!!

8 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

But seriously, I remember way back I offered you my errie #2 and vampirella #4 but they weren't high grade and I think you had them already...  

Oh Yeah!  Got a high grade Vampi #3 ? :wishluck: