• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help - read below
1 1

11 posts in this topic

If you could take a moment to see if you captured any shots of a 14-year-old female Loki cosplayer at the Baltimore Comic-Con this year, Heather would greatly appreciate it. Please see below.

45451138_10100605856767155_4815114902429
Heather Scarlet to Baltimore Comic-Con

Hi- I know this is a shot in the dark, but the Saturday of your event, my friend’s daughter dressed as Loki. They didn’t get any pictures of her but plenty of other people did take pictures with her. Unfortunately, she passed suddenly yesterday and her parents are desperate to get any pictures of her that day. I posted a picture of her in the comments to help with identifying her.

I’ve already looked through the pictures here on the Facebook page to no avail. If anyone has a picture of someone dressed as Loki (around 14 years old) please pm me or post it here and tag my name so I’ll see it.

Thanks in advance for your help.

That's horrific, so sorry to hear that.

A suggestion?  If you come across a site that posts any cosplay photos from the event, get the name of the photographer and contact them.  Most likely what was posted was just a fraction of what was shot.  That's probably a good avenue to pursue.