• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

porcupine48 ?
1 1

82 posts in this topic

11 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

I talked to him about a week ago. He doesn't come around on a daily basis anymore.

Give him my best if you talk again would you Mike. Tell him Foley and me are planning a fart sack kidnap :wishluck:

39 minutes ago, Senormac said:

I hope he'll be able to make a Christmas holiday appearance.  Such a fun time around here and he always has something amusing to contribute. 

Well..., if you want to summon him, you might try spelling his name right. :shy:

39 minutes ago, Get Marwood & I said:

Give him my best if you talk again would you Mike. Tell him Foley and me are planning a fart sack kidnap :wishluck:

Ok - so he sent me message on Nov 3 that he had received the t-shirt I had sent him.  I didn't respond until November 10 when I got back from elk hunting. It doesn't look like he's read my reply yet. I hope everything is ok.

4 hours ago, Ditch Fahrenheit said:

He posted on my forum on 11/14.  LINK

He mentioned recently that he was taking a break from all the online stuff for awhile, so I think he's fine.  :)

When I hear from him again, I'll tell him that you were looking for him.

That’s good news at least.

I was concerned.

22 hours ago, lizards2 said:

Ok - so he sent me message on Nov 3 that he had received the t-shirt I had sent him.  I didn't respond until November 10 when I got back from elk hunting. It doesn't look like he's read my reply yet. I hope everything is ok.

I have my settings on here to send me an email if I have a message (not sure if that is the default)-- many times, if the message is short and requires no answer, just reading the email does the job. So while he might not have come to the forum to read your message, it may have been read this way.

35 minutes ago, 01TheDude said:

I have my settings on here to send me an email if I have a message (not sure if that is the default)-- many times, if the message is short and requires no answer, just reading the email does the job. So while he might not have come to the forum to read your message, it may have been read this way.

I am pretty sure he is a Luddite, like me.  Although he does seem to know what 'Instagram' is...,

15 hours ago, lizards2 said:

I am pretty sure he is a Luddite, like me.  Although he does seem to know what 'Instagram' is...,

He doesn't do external email (very well) and never got the hang of notifications. So he's not ignoring anyone, just hasn't seen it. Me, him and @Foley have a three way PM going which has been running for years and has over 3,500 posts in it. You can say what you like in PMs and it's content easily surpasses anything we've posted online I think. It's one of the reasons I stay here, shooting the with my two like minded i diot buddies :cloud9:

@porcupine48 Jim - get off your lazy arse and log in you slackenforken :baiting:

hm He's not going to get that is he. Flippin notifications.....