• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Closing tonight! Reopened OO late 10 cent DCs DEEP DISCOUNTS on raw, plus NEW CGC copies! Recap Pg 1, new books pg 15! HOS #92 CGC
3 3

351 posts in this topic

Ok, a few more new books. These were from the same collection, just graded now.

Superboy #88 CGC 7.5 OW -- asking $105 shipped in US SOLD :news:

Not a lot of sales data on this one...

Superboy88CGC.jpg

Superboy88CGCbc.jpg

Edited by mysterio

Superboy #89 CGC 7.5 OW- W -- asking $345 shipped in US SOLD :news:

Price is a touch below 12 month GPA with US shipping thrown in. Pretty and well centered.

Superboy89CGC.jpg

Superboy89CGCbc.jpg

Edited by mysterio

Quick note on the slabs, prices will include shipping in the US. International buyers are welcome, but will have to help with the shipping. International gets $10 US in credit towards shipping, and will kick in the remaining cost to their location for a trackable method.

1 hour ago, mysterio said:
1 hour ago, DavidTheDavid said:

ack, already have that one

lol

It doesn't hurt to have two or three....., :baiting: 

On 1/19/2019 at 7:36 AM, mysterio said:

From this collection I have Lois Lane, Jimmy Olsen, and World's Finest left (I thought I had listed the Lois books, but apparently I dreamed that). I hope to get all those up this weekend.

Jimmy Olsen #46 VG -- asking $15 + shipping

General wear, a few spots in the gloss on the back cover, everything is attached.

JimmyOlsen46.jpg

Take for $11 

Edited by PopKulture
save space!

On 1/19/2019 at 5:30 PM, mysterio said:

Jimmy Olsen #54 VG/F -- asking $15 + shipping

Looks more like VF-, but has a few defects that are not obvious. Aside from the light edge wear and short crease in the lower right corner, there is also a 1/8" tear in the spine and the cover is partially detached from the lower staple (detached in front, hanging on in back). Cover is firmly attached at the upper staple and the cf is well attached. Beautiful page quality.

JimmyOlsen54.jpg

Take at $11 

On 1/24/2019 at 6:21 PM, mysterio said:

World's Finest #119 VG -- asking $19 + shipping

Looks much nicer, with beautiful page quality, but there is a small chunk out of the right edge of the front cover and the bottom staple has pulled through the cover. The upper staple is secure at the cover, and the centerfold is secure at both. Book is structurally VF range without these defects. Note the distributor ink stain as well, which hits the pages but nowhere close to art.

WF119.jpg

Take for $14