• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Original Owner DC Collection -Closed
2 2

333 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, 1Cool said:

I've a couple things to do before bed so I'll stop it here.  I'll post up a large batch tomorrow at lunch and I may be able to get to some nice Batman and Detective books.   Thursday at lunch will include a nice set of eat]rly Flash and Justice League of America.  I'm hoping to get the first batch of books all posted up by lunch on Friday just to give you guys a timeline.  Thanks for hanging out tonight.

Lunch?!  Argh...

12 minutes ago, 1Cool said:

I've a couple things to do before bed so I'll stop it here.  I'll post up a large batch tomorrow at lunch and I may be able to get to some nice Batman and Detective books.   Thursday at lunch will include a nice set of eat]rly Flash and Justice League of America.  I'm hoping to get the first batch of books all posted up by lunch on Friday just to give you guys a timeline.  Thanks for hanging out tonight.

What's going up tomorrow at lunch? hm

56 minutes ago, 1Cool said:

I'll pull some books for you guys tomorrow morning and send some reminders to people who bought more then $10 

Give me sixes

4 hours ago, 1Cool said:

Action 311 - 3.5 - $4 SOLD!

Action 312 - 4.0 - $5

Action 314 - 5.0 - $8 SOLD!

Action 311 3.5.jpg

Action 312 4.0.jpg

Action 314 5.0.jpg

Take Action 312 if still available  Dammit PopKulture...:pullhair:  1cool...you need to mark the sold books "Sold"...LOL  and, NO lunch posting...some of us gotta work...

Edited by Tri-ColorBrian

Thread is now up to date except for the freebees which we can take care of when I've got some time to get caught up.  Evenings are terrible for me until Sunday this week so its lunch or nothing unfortunately.  More books being posted up at lunch today so come hang out with a sandwich.

17 minutes ago, AsGold said:

Just curious when you eat lunch. Because I am starving for more DC goodness. 

11;30 AM EST is my lunch.  I've got sushi today!

18 minutes ago, AsGold said:

Just curious when you eat lunch. Because I am starving for more DC goodness. 

Eat some poopy Marvels while you wait...., :cool:

I wish the guy would have collected a bit less Superman books but he liked what he liked.  Happy he enjoyed some Batman, Flash and Green Lantern though!