• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DR.X's Christmas Contest 2018 is almost here!!!
6 6

562 posts in this topic

Just now, DR.X said:
4 minutes ago, Ditch Fahrenheit said:

ezgif-5-7b169011ba53.gif

hey I like that. we will control the transmission. we will control the horizontal. we will control the vertical. I may have to steal that.

I know you're a card-carryin' 'Outer Limits' enthusiast like me...so feel free.  (thumbsu

9 minutes ago, Reece Markidis said:

I'm so confused lol I'm a newb and would like some more info on what this is and how to enter! Thanks!

1 minute ago, 01TheDude said:

read the first post, newb!

I don't think is says but, that's probably the way DR.X wants it.  Let the noobs wonder.

6 minutes ago, comicdonna said:

I don't think is says but, that's probably the way DR.X wants it.  Let the noobs wonder.

It says WHEN the contest starts. I was being helpful but not too helpful-- per the normal standards. Add in all the goofball meaningless Simpson gif nested quote posts and this thread makes as much sense to me as the first year I ever noticed and was clueless as well. So lost in fact that I never even entered the dang thing even though I posted a ton in the announcement thread. anywhoo..... good luck to the noob--- so many clues.... so many clues.... so many clues

The answers to ALL the questions they might have-- short of doing a basic internet search (not using the forum search engine which blows) would reveal the entire thing.

the-best-funny-pictures-of-gifs-describi

Edited by 01TheDude

30 minutes ago, Reece Markidis said:

I'm so confused lol I'm a newb and would like some more info on what this is and how to enter! Thanks!

Read the first post. It starts on Thurs the 13th. Rules and regulations, and everything will be explained in detail. Just look for it over in general late on Thurs. It runs until Sunday. Just get ready. There is no sign up, just jump in and join in. Lots of stuff to win.

Edited by DR.X