• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HoM #3 - the big surprise <spoilers>

60 posts in this topic

Well, Joey Q has been hyping it for months, telling us the last page of House of M #3 was earthshattering!!! So remembering this, I saw HoM #3 in the store today, and did a little Byrne-stealing to see what was sooooooo monumental about it...

SPOILER SPACE

It's Hawkeye yeahok.gif

Yep, not even gone a year and ol' Clint is back. sleeping.gif

I think you can figure out my opinion. Yours?

think about it.

did they ever find Hawkeyes Body?

Nope..

What if as part of the spell that wanda created teleported Hawkeye to the new world but with all his memories of th real world.

He knows Wandas world is fake and he rally's heroes to bring it down!

Wow. sleeping.gif

The House of M crossover cover theme is probably the worst I've seen. 1/3 of the cover is taken up with red and white vertical bars? U-G-L-Y

Flipped through FF:HOM, Iron Man: HOM and the Incredible Hulk & Uncanny X-Men x-over issues as well as HOM #3. What a snoozefest.

So if Hawkeye is not dead, is Gwen Stacy or Uncle Ben not dead either? All this so far could have been done in one stupid issue. I got more information on the 1st page of recap than I did with the first 2 issues.....

I was proud of myself for not picking up either the FF HoM mini or the Iron Man

mini today. I flipped through both of them and felt just fine when I put them back

on the shelf. I did buy House of M #3, but I feel safe in saying its the last book

of this silly "EVENT" that I'll be buying.

How is it that Wanda is powerful enough to re-create the world but not quite

powerful enough to ensure that a few people don't remember the world as it was?

confused-smiley-013.gif

Looks like the jokes on us--

Joker--

i had a copy of iron man house of m in my pile today, thank god i flipped through it before going to the register, pat lee can draw really cool looking robots, but not any cooler looking than the gajillion other manga robot-drawing artists, and on top of that his humans look like like a 4 year old drew the faces, holy cr@pfest batman! needless to say i promptly put it back on the shelf

i did pick up uncanny x-men though, i just cant pass up anything alan davis touches hail.gif

i had a copy of iron man house of m in my pile today ... needless to say i promptly put it back on the shelf

You don't think the "shoes on the wrong feet" cover will be worth something?

866578-IronMan-HouseOfM1.jpg

866578-IronMan-HouseOfM1.jpg.593cfa94daa00cab110eb91918c3757c.jpg

Good Grief, that looks like so much Image Comics crapola. I want to give Marvel the benefit of the doubt and they continue to make this lame stuff. frustrated.gif

Maybey he went to the Liefield school of Art

i had a copy of iron man house of m in my pile today ... needless to say i promptly put it back on the shelf

You don't think the "shoes on the wrong feet" cover will be worth something?

893whatthe.gifforeheadslap.gif