• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Doctor X's Christmas Contest 2018 is in Motion
12 12

1,424 posts in this topic

If I was really evil I would change my avatar to Dr X's then post the flashing batman!!!!  lol 

and change my name to DR X lol no period

Edited by kav

I knew he was going to lose it, I jut knew it. Now I have to live with this the rest of my life. I'll have to send his prize to someone else.

Edited by DR.X

1 minute ago, DR.X said:

I knew he was going to lose it , I jut knew it. Now I have to live with this the rest of my life.

:idea: if you post the bat signal he might pop up!

Just now, kav said:

:idea: if you post the bat signal he might pop up!

He can't win another alternate prize. You can only win one, and one main prize linked to the coins. He already popped his load.

Just now, DR.X said:

He can't win another alternate prize. You can only win one, and one main prize linked to the coins. He already popped his load.

ok well that explains it.  He's off making it rain at strip club now. 

2 minutes ago, Cliff R. said:

20181214_155135.thumb.jpg.99f96bc744f5c020295776770146431c.jpg

My coins weigh 19 pounds. If the quarters, dimes, nickels and pennies are evenly distributed, my pile is worth $230. Your pile has very few pennies, and is at least 7 times larger.

My guess : $1750.77

Is this the contest photo!??

Here's a nifty calculator program where you grab random handful, weigh it, weigh entire pile count # of each coin in handful and plug in-gives pretty close estimate
https://lifehacker.com/5804773/quickly-estimate-how-much-moneys-in-your-change-jar-by-weight

Edited by kav